10 October 2011

...a different mood


The constant rain through the weekend affected my mood somewhat. The final product, be it romantic or flea market chic, seemed to work.  Grey and vintage red with touches of black scrolls here and there seemed almost French. I added even more "chic"at the end with a smooth grey ribbon and... voila!



Love, love, love the classy kind of shabby chicness of the pearls in combination with the various splashes in the color pallette. You cannot go wrong with simple and elegant.


Although my usual choice of color leans more toward blues, for this card I decided to use several refreshing fall colors -- tis the season!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Emme!!
    My favorite: the roses with pearls.

    Glad to see you posting your cards again.

    ReplyDelete